Marc Deshaies has over three decades of practical experience working on estate planning matters for individuals and families. He has also probated estates in the Probate Courts for Bristol, Plymouth, Middlesex, Norfolk and Duke Counties. He has worked with clients to represent their interests in personal estate planning, wealth management and business succession planning through various estate planning techniques.
Mr. Deshaies is also well versed in estate and trust administration, guardianships and conservatorships. Mr. Deshaies has represented clients throughout the Commonwealth to draft practical and cost-effective estate planning documents tailored to match each client’s personal needs.
Some of the practice areas covered within Massachusetts estate planning and probate law and administration include:
- individualized wills and trust instruments for succession planning
- estate probate petitions and administration
- probate litigation and will contests
- trust and estate administration
- trust and estate accounting
- family asset preservation via irrevocable trusts
- charitable giving and gifting programs
- estate tax return preparation
- agricultural preservation and conservation restrictions for land holdings
- personal residence trusts
- family limited partnerships
When it comes to estate planning and estate and trust administration in Massachusetts, it is important that you choose a firm that can provide you with the practical advice and representation that you require locally. In the estate planning arena, it is invaluable and important to work with an experienced lawyer, who can effectively craft an estate plan individualized to you with current up to date estate planning techniques. Marc Deshaies has over 30 years of experience working in the area of estate planning, estate and trust administration and probate law in Southeastern Massachusetts. Mr. Deshaies brings a wide breath of knowledge and information to you to meet your individual estate planning needs in these areas.